The Aurora NIR is a portable, handheld NIR Analyzer for Nutritionists, Veterinarians, Herdsmen and Livestock Professionals. The device provides quick and accurate analysis of corn silage, alfalfa haylage, TMR, and other feedstuffs.
- Handheld device with convenient carry case
- Features Bluetooth, USB, WiFi and Ethernet Connectivity
- Apps available for wireless data transmission to your smartphone for ease of sending data
- Standard calibrations included for basic feedstuffs.
- TMR Box is included for proper analysis of TMR due to particle separation during handling.
- Spare battery and charger is included.
- Battery conditioner is included.
- Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse are included for ease of use by those who prefer traditional input methods.
- Unit is very easy to use and screen prompts direct proper operation.
- Long battery life – up to 2 hours of use per battery
- Quick exchangeable battery when battery expires
- Reliable analytical results
- Custom analytical reports and data storage
- Low maintenance costs compared to other NIR devices
- Additional calibrations can be created for other feedstocks not listed. Contact RCI for more information.
- Unit may not be mounted on any harvesting machinery. It is designed for handheld use only.
- Unit is water resistant, but is not water proof. It may not be submerged in liquid.
Where to Buy?
- Please Contact RCI directly.